Total of 9 Medical colleges in Islamabad, 0ut of 9 medical colleges 8 are private sector medical colleges and one is a public sector medical college. Here is the complete list of medical colleges in Islamabad with the admission process. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan. Islamabad is noted for its high standard of living.
you can also download mdcat syllabus 2023 as well.
Medical Colleges in Islamabad
Alphabetically, All Medical colleges are private except FMDC.
- Federal Medical And Dental College (Public Sector)
- Al-Nafees Medical College
- HBS Medical And Dental College
- Islamabad Medical And Dental College
- Shifa College Of Medicine
- Foundation University, Medical College
- Fazaia Medical College
- Rawal Institute of Health Sciences
- Yusra Medical College
Related:- Medical Colleges In Karachi
- HBS Dental College
- Islamic International Dental College
- Dental Section, Islamabad Medical And Dental College
According to the PMC Fee structure for Medical colleges is 11 lac Pkr for 1st year. This fee is with insurance and admission fee. From the 2nd year onward fee will be 10.5 lac for MBBS Course.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University is the admitting university for admission to the medical colleges of Islamabad. Admission is open, the last date for application is. After the completion of the admission process merit list shall b displayed.
The admission process for Private Medical Colleges in Islamabad is online.
Documents Required For Admission
Mandatory Documents required for Application Of Admission
For Local Open Merit Seats
- attested copy of the Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or Result card, Equivalence Certificate of O-Level, etc.
- One (l) attested copy Of HSSC Pre-MedicaI result card issued by the concerned BISE ‘Equivalence Certificate Of 2th Grade etc. issued One (I) attested copy Of transcript/Mark Sheet Of A-level/12th Grade etc. (In case Of foreign qualifications) issued by concerned sctm/board
- One attested copy of the result card admission Test (MDCAT 2022) of any province/region of Pakistan.
- One (1) attested copy of the domicile Certificate of the candidate. One (1) attested copy of the CNIC/E-FornüSmart Card of the candidate.
- One (1) attested copy of CNIC of Father/Guardian
- One recent color passport-size photograph
- One ( 1 ) attested copy of the Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa (only for candidates claiming to be Hifz-e-Quran)
Related:- Medical Colleges In Multan
F0r Foreign/Overseas Seats
- One ( 1 ) attested copy of the Equivalence Certificate of O-Level issued by IBCC One (1) attested copy of the Equivalence Certificate of A-level by IBCC.
- The candidate must have studied and passed an Examination or Equivalent from a foreign country One ( 1 ) attested copy of the certificate from the last attended from a foreign country.
- One (1) attested copy of passed foreign SAT II examination with a minimum score of 550 in each of the three subjects i.e., Physics/Mathematics OR a foreign MCAT with a minimum score of 500.
- One ( 1 ) attested copy of the current valid Card/Passport/NlClNlCOP/POC of the candidate. One ( 1 ) attested copy of current valid C ICOP/POC Father/Guardian.
- One ( 1) recent color passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- One ( 1 ) attested copy of the Hifzae-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa (only for candidates claiming to be Hifz-e-Quran).
Related:- Nursing Colleges In Pakistan
A candidate who appears on any Provisional entry test is eligible for admission. As per as PDMC MDCAT Admission Rule candidates must have 60% marks in the entry test and 70% marks in the intermediate.
Last date to apply for nums test 1 and test 2 (2020) ?
Sir FMDC ma admission ka ly kon sa entry test consider hota ha?
admission date for mbbs 2020
Want to apply in radiology what is the fees?
I m student of 3rd yr MBBS at humdard medical university Karachi. What s the procedures for migration from khi uni to FDMC.
Fees to apply admission fee also tell me
Doctor Briefcase is a flexible and comprehensive Patient and Clinic management Software In Multan. It allows practitioners to keep both Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR), thus providing them with flexible and updated access to online references regarding patients, prescriptions, test results, lab results, progress reports, allergies, etc.
Call Us: 0333-6156588