The doctor is a noble profession across the world. Everyone respects this profession. Admission to medical colleges is the dream of Pre-medical students. Here is the complete guide about PMC National MDCAT 2021.
Students can now choose a date to give MDCAT on their own chosen date from MDCAT 2021 will be held online between 30th August – 30th September. If a student gets ill 1 day before the chosen date, it can also be rescheduled to another date.
~ VP PMC Ali Raza
MDCAT 2021 has no relation with FSC, it is an assessment test. No law compels me to make MDCAT from only Fsc syllabus or common syllabus. MDCAT entry test will be based on logical reasoning. That’s it.
~ VP PMC Ali Raza In Press Conference
National MDCAT 2021 is conducted on a computer-based system rather than the old system of pen & paper. According to PMC, It is being done to remove the student’s concern of not providing carbon copy or question paper. Also, MDCAT Results will be displayed on the computer screen immediately after the student finishes the test.
Only elective subjects to be considered in Fsc weightage. Integrated policy to be enacted. This shall apply to improves, repeaters, and freshers uniformly.
This time no single MDCAT. Multiple tests will be conducted (possibly 3,4 or even more) to accommodate 130k+ students. Students will arrive at test centers to attempt the test. Each student can appear in only 1 MDCAT. As soon as the test is finished result will be displayed on the screen immediately.
Get National MDCAT Book By Mbbs.Com.Pk for preparation. This will cover the whole syllabus, Save your time.
Paper Pattern Update
I am being informed that there is being an addition of logical reasoning questions in exams. But this was clear. VP sabh had been telling us it will be more aptitude and cognitive-based. Another fact I have been emphasizing is that the chairman of NMDAB, the board which is responsible for NMDCAT and all things happens to be Dr Adil Haider (Dean aku).
You can expect what is coming your way. But, right now I have not confirmed myself from PMC. Will give a proper update Tomorrow on the entire thing after I am provided with the details.
MBBS Admission Test (MDCAT 2021) Conducted By PMC. THE National MDCAT Date is 29th November. PMC will conduct an Entry test Across Pakistan. Same test for the Private as well as for Public Sector Medical Colleges.
Examination centers will be set up across Pakistan, including Gilgit Baltistan & AJ&K
Today PMC Announce NMDCAT registration Click the Below Button to Start Registration.
Please read below our latest updates section of MDCAT 29th November.
Every Pre-Medical Student wants to Become a Doctor. Are you want to become a great doctor?
Obviously answer will be yes, MDCAT is the first step of Medical College Admission. Secure your seat in MBBS you need an extraordinary study strategy. In This Article, I will guide you on how to get maximum marks in MDCAT. Follow Prove MDCAT Preparation Study tips.
Now, PMC is Back, The MDCAT will be held according to the Policies of PMC.
VC Said, The Statement will clear your confusion, The Quick answer to your commonly asked question.
- We, Cant, Cancel this examination
- The procedure of the Entry test might be change.
- We Can conduct trough Online technology
- The final decision will be shared on mbbs.com.pk
PMC National MDCAT 2021
Medical And Dental Colleges Admission Latest Updates is
- The Admission Authority shall conduct annually on a date approved By PDMC Entry Test Council and as per standard approved by the board, A Single admission test which shall be a mandatory requirement for the students seeking admission to Medical or dental colleges in Pakistan.
- No Student shall be awarded a medical degree in Pakistan, Who has not passed the MDCAT Prior to Obtaining admission.
- The admission to medical or dental programs conducted by Public sector medical college shall be regulated as per the policy of the provisional government.
- Criteria are 50% Fsc and 50% Entry Test.
Read Also:- NUMS Entry Test
MDCAT Preparation Tips
Follow these tips to get High marks in MDCAT.
- I always prefer to study from Text Books.
- Self-study is a key factor to cope with the long syllabus in a short time.
- Don’t mess up with these daily reforms, Every year such rumors rise. Don’t be impatient and Waite for the official notifications.
- Write and learn the short listings and easy concept holding things that your entry test preparation teacher writes on board.
- Freshers should not get confused and depress by the quick answering skill of Repeaters, and repeaters are suggested not to depress them by showing their quick replies and concepts.
- Obviously, there’s a hell of a difference btw studying for fs.c (cramming mindset) and studying for MCAT (Conceptual mindset).
- Stress factor is the biggest issue, resolve it by convincing yourself that you are the only one who will stand above of all.
- Pray five times regularly because success is the grant of Allah if Allah is with you nothing can stop you from achieving your goals.
- Prepare according to PMC NLE Test.
MDCAT 2021 Books
Mdcat Books are very important for preparation. Here is the Best PMC MDCAT Books.
- Physics Punjab Text Book Board
- Biology (Most Important Part)
PMC MDCAT Pattern
MDCAT Across Pakistan is conducted by the PMC. But private medical colleges can conduct separate admission test. Marks Distribution is here
- 200 Total MCQs
- Passing Marks 120
- 80 MCQs Biology
- 60 MCQs from Chemistry
- 40 MCQs From MDCAT English
- Logical Reasoning MCQs
Read:- MDCAT Result PMC
No Negative Marking an entry Test. Still, You Have a Question, Do comment, We will guide you best way. Answer each and every question.
Still, you have a question regarding National MDCAT. Ask in the comment box.