NUMS Registration 2019 started. Now you can register here for Nums Entry test. This test is mandatory for Army Medical college admission. NUMS Entry test date is 1st September 2019. The test will be conducting all over the country. Centre City with details is discussed in this article.
NUMS Entry test pattern for 2019 also changes. New syllabus also uploaded here. National University of medical sciences is the admitting university by PMDC.
Time is very less to start nums preparation today.
NUMS Entry Test Registration
Here is the step by step NUMS One Registration as well as Nums Pattern. Please follow these steps to do the registration.
Boost Your NUMS Preparation By Getting NUMS Booklet 2019. Home Delivery Across Pakistan
Here is the 1st step of NUMS Registration. signup with your CNIC or Form-B. Choice Easy to Rember Password.
After completing step 1 of nums entry test registration. Login to the portal for further.
- STEP-1 Goto NUMS Website of National Testing Service Website
- STEP-2 NOW Click For Online Registration Button
- STEP-3 Fill the online Form Carefully.
- STEP-4 Once you will click on Register Button, A challan form will be generated.
- STEP-5 Get Print
Make an account on NTS Website. After this login and complete your registration process.
Online Registration Instructions
Please read instructions carefully before doing the registration.
- Application Form should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last Date of Online Submission of application form is Monday, 19th August 2019 (4:00 PM).
- Password must be at least six (6) character long.
- Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Remember your Password, Secret Question, and Secret Answer.
- After Sign-up, you can Log-in to continue with the application form for the selected admission-program.
- After successful submission of the application form, Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of HBL and send Application Form along with Original Deposit Slip (NUMS Copy to National Testing Service (NUMS Project) Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Still, you need help about NUMS Registration. Do comment I will reply to you as soon as possible.
here is the name of cities where you can appear in nums entry test.
- Karachi Sukkur
- Dera Ismail Khan
Candidate must have minimum of 70% marks in Intermediate. A-Level Students Must Get Equlivence certificate.