Pre-medical students who seeking to get admission in nums affiliated medical colleges, This is a complete guide about nums entry test 2019. it provides all information, one needed about nums entry test syllabus, admission process, Past Papers, Nums Registration Process.
NUMS ENTRY TEST 2019
Nums entry test is the first step of admission in nums affiliated medical and dental colleges. This entry test is compulsory for public and private sector medical colleges affiliated with the national university of medical sciences. NTS conduct this test, every year.
Related:- PMDC Entry Test 2019 (NEW)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR NUMS-MDCAT?
- Pre-Medical students, who secured 60% marks in 12th class.
- A student who secured 60 % marks in 1oth
- Domicile (All Over Pakistan)
- Result Awaiting Students can also apply.
- O/A Level Students can also apply.
- IBBC certificate is mandatory for O/A Level Students
Here is complete detail about nums entry test. a total number of MCQs 180. each Multiple choice question carries one mark. No negative marking.
- Biology 70
- Chemistry 45
- Physics 45
- English 20
Time allowed for the test is 3hours.
SYLLABUS FOR NUMS ENTRY TEST
Here is the complete nums syllabus for 2019. Nums syllabus divided into Subjects. Further, it divided into specific unit and topics. prepare topics given in the syllabus. All questions come from the nums syllabus.
DATE AND SCHEDULE
Nums entry test for 2019 Date and Schedule. Till Now nums did not announce the date. Expected date for nums entry test is November 2019. we will update date when nums officially announce it. NTS Registration for nums entry test will be open in November 2019.
Here is the list of test centers. Choice your nearest center.
Courses Offered By NUMS
Here is the list of undergraduate course offer by nums.
- Allied Health Sciences
AFFILIATED MEDICAL COLLEGES WITH NUMS
Medical colleges affiliated with nums. you can apply for
- Federal Medical And Dental College, Islamabad
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
Federal medical and dental college, Mbbs only, the Total number of seats for mbbs is 100.
Army Medical colleges offer MBBS and BDS courses.
Here is the complete list of medical colleges affiliated with the national university of medical sciences
- CMH, Lahore Medical College, Lahore
- Combined institute of medical sciences, Multan
- CMH Bhawalpur Medical college, Bhawalpur
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Islamabad Medical college, Islamabad
- Yusra Medical colleges, Islamabad
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cant
- Wah Medical College, wah cant
- CMH Kharian Medical college
- HITEC of Institute Of Medical Sciences, Taxila
NUMS FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBBS
Here is the fee structure of
- Public Sector Medical colleges affiliated with nums
- Private Sector Medical colleges affiliated with nums
FOR PUBLIC SECTOR COLLEGE
Two public sector colleges are affiliated with nums
- Army Medical Colleges, Rawalpindi
- Federal Medical And Dental College, Islamabad
ARMY MEDICAL COLLEGE FEE STRUCTURE
There is no fee. Medical cadets get 30,000 scholarship every month. Fee Structure for paying cadets is 180,000Pkr.
FEDERAL MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE
FMDC Fee for mbbs is 30,000 per year.
FOR PRIVATE SECTOR
Here is the complete fee structure.
- Admission Fee 50,00Pkr
- Tuition fee 950,000
- Registration Fee 10,000
- PMDC Registration Fee 10,000
- Document verification fee 3,000
- Examination Fee 7,500
- Medical Charges 5,000
- Sports Charges 10,000
- Transport Charges 5,000
- Graduation Fee 15,000
- Continue Critical Thinking 25,000
- Library Charges 10,000
- Government Tax 55.025
- Total (1st year mbbs) 1,155,525
Students are also required to submit the following documents, in respective medical college.
- Wealth statement of the parent, Equlivent to tuition fee of complete course.
- Income tax returns
- Insurance certificate
Related:-Admission In Medical College
Nums entry test is very important. Here is smart preparation guide with proven tips. it is centralized. More than 30,000 candidates appear each year. pass ratio is 5%.
- Major Portion of a test is Biology, 70 multiple questions out of 180 are biology. Focus on Biology it plays major rules. Question is How to prepare it. Read Biology Book by National Book Foundation as well as by Punjab test book Board.
- 45 Question from chemistry. Chemistry question in nums entry test is general. Based on general chemistry concepts. Please follow nums syllabus. Nums Booklet is best for practice. you must have a strong grip on basic concepts
- 45 Questions come from physics. it is called physics portion. it is tough portion as compared to Biology and Chemistry portion. Question is divided into theoretical and numerical questions. Go through your textbooks and practice questions are given in nums booklet
- Prepare English question by practicing. Must have a strong grip on a spot the error and tesnses.
Related:- Medical Colleges In Karachi
MCQS BOOKS FOR NUMS ENTRY TEST PREPARATION
Here are the best MCQS books for Nums entry test 2019 preparation.
- NATIONAL FOUNDATION BOOKS
- NUMS PREPARATION BOOKLET
- HANDMADE NOTES
HOW TO CALCULATE NUMS AGGREGATE
Follow these steps to calculate nums aggregate
- Marks obtained in SSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.10 = 10% of SSC/Equivalent
Total marks of SSC/Equivalent
- Marks obtained in HSSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.49 = 40% of SSC/Equivalent
Total marks of HSSC/Equivalent
- Marks obtained in NUMS Entry test 180 x 0.50 = 50% of NUMS-MDCAT
Total marks of SSC/Equivalent Marks obtained in NUMS-MDCAT x 0.50 = 50% of NUMS-MDCAT
Total marks of NUMS-MDCAT
Related:-MBBS In China For Pakistani Students
- Marks obtained in Matriculation = 972 / 1050
- Obtained Marks in HSSC/FSc = 930 / 1100
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test = 130 / 180
- By applying the aforementioned formula:
- 972 / 1100 x 1100 x 0.10 = 103.92
- 930/1100 x 1100 x 0.40 = 392
- 130/180 x 180 x 0.50 = 485
- Aggregate Marks = 103.92 + 392 + 485 = 980.92
- Aggregate Percentage = 980.92 / 1100 x 100 = 89.1745
you have any question, Do comment. I will help you as soon as possible. You can also Contact us. want to ask any question, Drop in comment. it will be pleasure for me to help you. nums entry test decide your merit and futher medical college for you.
If you need any suggestion and suggestion ask in a comment. our team is an expert in career counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nums Entry Test
Here is the FAQ About Nums Entry Test with answers.
Is Nums Is Government university?
Yes, Nums is public sector medical university. Nums owned by Pakistan army.
NUMS Entry Test Date
No, official announcement about nums entry test is come yet. we will update when nums entry test 2019 date come.
Is Negative Marking in Nums Entry Test?
No, Negative marking in National University of Medical Sciences. This is the biggest advantage for students.
What Doest Nums Stand For?
NUMS, Stand For National Univerity Of Medical Sciences.
Anything Else About Nums Entry Test?
Did you have any Question about NUMS Entry Test 2019. Do coment, i will reply you soon as possible. Best of Luck