UHS MBBS & BDS Admission 2019 step by step. Follow these steps to apply for the admission. Read carefully, Do not make any mistake. This is the admission guide for the Government Medical and Dental institution of Punjab for session 2019-2020. After the completion of the uhs admission 2019 process, merit list of the selected candidates will display 10th Oct 2019. Second uhs merit list will be displayed Monday, 4th November 2019.
UHS Admission 2019 online step by step. The Web Portal for Online Application process shall be activated on 23rd September 2019, from 9.00 A.M. The link (Link Will Be Updated 23 Sep Here) will be deactivated on 30th last date for the online application. Don’t try to access the portal before the starting date of the admission.
UHS Online Admission procedure for 2019. Here is the admission schedule.
- 23 September 2019 start of the admission process
- 30th September 2019 last date for the online application submission.
- 2nd Oct to 6th Oct 2019 Hafiz Quran Test.
- 30th Oct 2019 last date for the submission of the fee
- Friday, 1st November 2019, the commencement of the classes
Online Admission Process
The admission process is completely online. Follow these steps carefully. I recommend read twice, and ask any question in comment box.
The candidate should carefully read the instructions and follow them in order to fill his/her application form correctly. The candidate shall have an option to Log out at any stage but he/she should not forget to “SAVE” the entries he/she has made.
He/she can access his/her form any other time by logging in admission portal and clicking “In-Process Application”. The candidate can have a print-out of his application form at any stage but it shall be marked as “DRAFT COPY” on its top which means that it has not been submitted and, therefore, not acceptable for fee submission.
- For filling the online application form, the candidate shall first register on the web portal at with the help of his e-mail ID and a password. The system will then generate a Pin Code which will be sent to the candidate on his e-mail address. For first time Login, the candidate will be required to enter his/her e-mail ID, his/her password and the Pin Code sent to him/her. However, once the candidate has logged in successfully, he/she shall be required to only enter his/her e-mail ID and password to login next time. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail and password secure
- Once the candidate has logged in, he/she will enter his / her profile information (Name, Domicile, Marks, etc.). After making all entries, the candidate will be required to upload his/her scanned mandatory documents, photograph, signatures and left thumb impression (LTI) as per the list provided in the form.
- In case, the candidate wish to apply for admission against any reserved seat (e.g., Disabled, Underdeveloped Districts, Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders, etc.), he/she will be required to upload additional documents required for that category of seats.
UHS Admission form is online. No manual admission forum will be accepted.
Related:- UHS Result
Basic Eligibility Criteria
In accordance with “MBBS and BDS (Admissions, House Job and Internship) Regulations, 2018, as amended on 30th May 2019” of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the basic eligibility criteria for admissions are as follows
- The applicant has passed, obtaining minimum Seventy percent (770/1100) marks, in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination having a minimum of twelve years of education
- (B0 The applicant has passed, obtaining minimum Seventy percent marks in aggregate, in an examination of a course from a foreign university or examining body or foreign education system with at-least three science subjects, that is, Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Mathematics, and such course must have been duly certified by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc. or Intermediate level of Pakistan
- Only the candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab are eligible to apply for admission against aforementioned categories of seats
- Only those candidates who have passed Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT)-2019, held on 25th August, 2019, with minimum 60 percent (120/200) marks, are eligible to apply for admission against aforementioned categories of seats (For seats reserved for Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistani Origin, the candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT II scores (Minimum 550/800 marks in each of three subjects, that is, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics) or International MCAT with minimum score of 500. SAT II and International MCAT’ scores notified prior to 30th September 2017 and after 30th September 2019 shall not be acceptable.
Check:- UHS MBBS Date Sheet
A Video with practical admission process will be available here very soon. Need Help Ask Question in Comment Box. Our professional team will help you. Please share this article with your friends. Your Sharing Motivate us.