UHS Admission portal is open. Here is the List of Undergraduate and PostGraduate Programs, Where you Can Get Admission. MDCAT Registration is open now.
UHS finally announced admissions for Punjab Public Medical and Dental colleges.
Aggregate formula: 50% UHS MDCAT 2023, 10% Matric and 40% FSC (Elective subject marks)
Admissions Starting from 2 Nov 2022
The last date to apply is: 16 Nov 2022
The online admissions fee is 1000Pkr
Further details are mentioned in the picture attached to the post.
- DPT. Doctor of Physical Therapy
- B.S. Public Health
- B.S. Genetics & Molecular Biology
- B.S. Biomedical Sciences
UHS Offering Allied Health Sciences admission in the Jinnah Campus, Kala Shah Campus.
UHS Admission Portal
Uhs is the admitting university for all public sector medical colleges of Punjab. UHS offer MBBS/BDS as well as different undergraduate and postgraduate program in different fields.
UHS Mphil admission 2022 in the following disinclines is open.
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- MPH-Master In Health Profession Education
- MSc Nursing Admission
Online Admission Process
The admission process is completely online. Follow these steps carefully. I recommend reading twice and asking any questions in the comment box.
The candidate should carefully read the instructions and follow them in order to fill out his/her application form correctly. The candidate shall have the option to Log out at any stage but he/she should not forget to “SAVE” the entries he/she has made.
Related:- MDCAT Past Papers By Mbbs.Com.Pk
He/she can access his/her form at any other time by logging in admission portal and clicking “In-Process Application”. The candidate can have a print-out of his application form at any stage but it shall be marked as “DRAFT COPY” on its top which means that it has not been submitted and, therefore, is not acceptable for fee submission.
- For filling out the online application form, the candidate shall first register on the web portal with the help of his e-mail ID and a password. The system will then generate a Pin Code which will be sent to the candidate at his e-mail address. For first-time Login, the candidate will be required to enter his/her e-mail ID, his/her password, and the Pin Code sent to him/her. However, once the candidate has logged in successfully, he/she shall be required to only enter his/her e-mail ID and password to log in next time. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail and password secure
- Once the candidate has logged in, he/she will enter his / her profile information (Name, Domicile, Marks, etc.). After making all entries, the candidate will be required to upload his/her scanned mandatory documents, photograph, signatures, and left thumb impression (LTI) as per the list provided in the form.
- In case, the candidate wishes to apply for admission against any reserved seat (e.g., Disabled, Underdeveloped Districts, Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders, etc.), he/she will be required to upload additional documents required for that category of seats.
The UHS Admission form is online. No manual admission form will be accepted.
The admission process for the MBBS/BDS program in the Government Medical & Dental Institutions of Punjab will begin soon. The admission schedule and online application procedure shall be advertised separately. The objective of this public notice is to inform aspiring candidates about the documents required for admissions so that they can prepare these in advance.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
In accordance with “MBBS and BDS (Admissions, House Job and Internship) Regulations, 2018, as amended on 30th May 2019” of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the basic eligibility criteria for admissions are as follows
- The applicant has passed, obtaining a minimum of Seventy percent (770/1100) marks, in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination having a minimum of twelve years of education
- (B0 The applicant has passed, obtaining a minimum of Seventy percent marks in aggregate, in an examination of a course from a foreign university or examining body or foreign education system with at least three science subjects, that is, Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Mathematics and the such course must have been duly certified by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc. or Intermediate level of Pakistan
- Only the candidates having domicile in any district of Punjab are eligible to apply for admission against the aforementioned categories of seats
- Only those candidates who have passed the Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT)-2019, held on 25th August, with a minimum of 60 percent (120/200) marks, are eligible to apply for admission against the aforementioned categories of seats (For seats reserved for Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders of Pakistani Origin, the candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT II scores (Minimum 550/800 marks in each of three subjects, that is, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics) or International MCAT with a minimum score of 500. SAT II and International MDCAT scores notified prior to 30th September 2017 and after 30th September 2019 shall not be acceptable.
Check:- UHS MBBS Date Sheet
A Video with a practical admission process will be available here very soon. Need Help Ask Questions in the Comment Box. Our professional team will help you. Please share this article with your friends. Your Sharing Motivate us.
If you still have any questions regarding. UHS Admission 2023 Portal, Do comment. I will reply to you as soon as possible.