If you are looking for a complete admission procedure in medical colleges in Pakistan. you’re at the right place here I will briefly guide you about mbbs admission in Pakistan. For your ease, I divided this article is different sections.
- Private Medical colleges Admission
- Government Medical colleges admission
- Mbbs Admission
I Recommend Read Full Article before Submitting Application Form.You will Thanks me Later.
Read:- AFNS Registration 2023 Is Open
Admission to Medical colleges
Admission is medical colleges for MBBS and BDS is open. Mbbs admission in Pakistan is divided into two categories.
- MBBS Admission in private Medical Colleges Pakistan.
- MBBS admission Government medical colleges Pakistan
Medical Program In Medical Colleges
medical colleges in Pakistan offer these Programs.
- Allied Health Sciences
Here you will get all information about mbbs admission as well as other related medical program admissions. The MDCAT 2023 Syllabus is updated.
Private Medical Colleges Admission.
Here is a complete guide about mbbs admission. Private medical college admission in Pakistan will be through Central Induction Policy CIP By PMC. The respective Medical University will display a merit list for MBBS and BDS.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Mbbs
- You Must have more Than 60% marks in F.sc (Pre-medical)
- You must have to appear in I provisional entry test
- MDCAT For Punjab Domicile holder students
- ETEA Medical Entry who hold KPK Domicile
- NTS who Have Sindh and Balochistan domicile
- You can also apply for the nums entry test
INSTRUCTION FOR ADMISSION TO MEDICAL COLLEGES
Candidates are required to submit applications on the prescribed Application Form only
which can be downloaded online.
Related:- Nursing Admission In Pakistan
- Please read carefully the instructions given here before filling the Application Form. In
the case you have any doubts, consult a knowledgeable elder.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) Admissions, House
Job and Internship Regulations very carefully before applying for the admission
into Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Do not alter, tear or separate any page or part of the Application Form, even if it is not
relevant to you.
- The form must be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in BLOCK
letters using BLUE ink only.
- Fill in all the fields. Write N.A. (Not Applicable) where the information sought is not
relevant to you.
- Cutting/erasing/overwriting is not allowed. Application Forms.
- The candidates are required to declare their choices for the following Private
Sector Medical/Dental Colleges affiliated with UHS, in order of preference, in
the space provided for that purpose on the Application Form.
- Candidates are strongly advised to think carefully before declaring their preferences.
Preference once given shall be final and cannot be changed once the form has
been submitted. They must write down the full names of the colleges, as per their
choice. Do not use abbreviations. You shall be considered only for those
colleges for which you will show your preference.
- The applicant will never be considered for a college that he/she has not
written down in this list of choices. The University shall not assign a college by
itself if the alternate choices are not indicated.
- The applicant is required to opt for medical colleges offering MBBS and dental
colleges offering BDS on the same form. He/she cannot submit separate forms
for MBBS and BDS.
- There are 30 fields in the Application Form for the applicant to enter his/her
choices for the colleges. He/she, therefore, can enter as many choices.
However, the applicants are advised not to opt for those colleges where they do
not wish to get admission.
- Candidates are required to submit a single Application Form for both MBBS and.A candidate cannot submit more than one Application Form.
- Incomplete or unsigned Application Forms will be rejected.
- Candidates shall submit their Application Forms by hand. Application Forms received, by post shall not be entertained.
- The candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, according to the notified schedule, at the University of Health Sciences Lahore, Rawalpindi Medical Collège Rawalpindi, and Nishtar Medical College Multan along with Rs.1000/-
- Processing Fee (in cash) and the attested copies of the following documents/certificates:
Registration Process for Private Medical Colleges under UHS.
Read:–MBBS In China For Pakistani Students
- Three (03) attested copies of the Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or result card issued by
concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of O-Level, etc., issued by IBCC
- Three (03) attested copies of the HSSC Pre-Medical result card issued by the concerned BISE
/Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/12th Grade, etc. issued by IBCC.
- Three(03) attested copies of transcripts of A-level/12th Grade, etc., (in case of foreign
qualifications) issued by the concerned foreign university/high school/board.
- Three (03) attested copies of the result card of the relevant Provincial Admission Test conducted
by the concerned Provincial Admission Authority.
- Three (03) attested copies of the Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Three (03) attested copies of the CNIC/B-Form of the candidate.
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
- Four (04) recent color photographs of the candidate, Size: 3.5cm wide & 4.5cm high (One
to be pasted on the form and then attested on the front; the other three attested on the back
and attached with the form).
- Original Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper (as per template is given as Annexure P-1
on UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk
- Three (03) attested copies of the Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa
(only for candidates claiming to be Huffaz-e-Quran.
Related:- Medical Colleges In Multan
This is a very important article about mbbs admission in medical colleges in Pakistan. Read the article twice before submitting the application form online. if you need any help regarding admission, Drop a comment or contact us. I will help you and solve all the quires.
Actually I don’t have A level equivalence certificate. I have sent the documents for equvilance certificate end due to working process they are saying that I will get the certificate on 7th November. So what l am supposed to do as uhs has required the equivalence certificate is that possible that I can send that certificate afterwards at 7th November.
hey, Bakhtawar your our Regular reader you can WhatsApp me 03333354576. I will guide you further
Thank you so much for sharing a great information. I appreciate your time and effort in your work. Keep posting.
welcome, Thanks for motivation
cheap clomifene – cheap clomifene
clomifene online, clomifene online
aoa sir 68 aggrrg what to do where admission is possible
I matched all my answers with different keys uploaded on various channels. According to my result I have been given 10-12 less marks than calculated ones. My roll no is 6003571. Plz reconsider it. In front of my roll no name was written as Manahal Address from Punjab though I am Fatima from KPk. Plz reconsider my paper and do justice.