Almost every Pakistani, Pre-medical student wants to become a doctor. But high merit in medical colleges of Pakistan, And the high fee structure of private-sector medical colleges in Pakistan, they can not become a doctor. Here I will guide you on how to get admission, Mbbs in China. This way you can turn your dream into reality.
If you want to get to do mbbs in Pakistan, you need to have high marks in the matric, intermediate, and Entry test. This year more than 200,000 students will appear in MDCAT.
The total number of medical colleges in Pakistan is 108. each year 7 students can become doctors out of 100. it means the acceptance rate is only 7%.
Here in this article, you will get complete information about mbbs in China.
MBBS in China
Here, you will get complete guidelines, on why you should do mbbs in China. this article will cover all information, From the Selection of the best medical college to admission and fee submission.
Now NLE Exam for both, Who pass MBBS from Pakistan or China. You can do mbbs at the lowest fee from china. Due to road infrastructure, you can travel via road from Pakistan to China.
Green List Recognize Universities in china by PMC
Here is the List of green list medical colleges / Universities in china by PMC.
- HINA Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- Wenzhou Medical University Wenzhou Medical University (overseas)
- Zhejiang University
- Wuhan University
- Xi’an Jiao Tong University
- Southern Medical University
- Jinan University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Sichuan University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Harbin Medical University
- Jinzhou Medical University
- Qingdao University
- Hebei Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Tongji University
- Shihezi University
- Yangzhou University
- Nantong University
- Ningbo University
- Fujian Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Three Gorges University
- Zhengzhou University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Shantou University
- Kunming Medical University
- Southwest Medical University
- Xiamen University
This is a list of recognized medical universities in china by PMC.
for the JW202 process
- High School Transcripts( 10th & 12th result
- Passport Copy
- Filled out the application form
- Physical Examination Form
- Filled Out Resume
- Passport Size Picture
- Police Character Certificate / attested by the foreign office
- Bank statement of 5000$
- Signed detailed fee structure by student & Guardian
There is new student entry scholarship of 7000RMB (154599.43 PKR) which will be given after payment of
2nd-year University fee.All those students who have 70% Marks in English & Biology and
65% in Chemistry & Biology will get this scholarship.
Fee Structure For MBBS In China
Here is the complete fee structure for mbbs in china admission.
- Tuition Fee 10500 Tuition Fee 14500
- Hostel Fee 3500 Hostel Fee 3500
- Liaison Fee 21550 Visa Extension: 800
- Medical Insurance 800 Medical Insurance: 800
- Registration Fee 500
- Medical Checkup 350
- Visa Extension Fee 800
- First Year Fee 38000 RMB (839254 Total Fee)
- 2nd Year to Final Year Fee 19800 RMB (437295PKR Total Fee).• The student has to pay the first-year fee on arrival, otherwise, He/ She will have to stay in a hotel till the fee payment is done by the student.
- The fee will be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB) fluctuation may change the fee to US$.
- Books, Food & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the above fees. Students themselves
will pay these expenses.
A liaison fee is not a university fee. It is charged by the organization which is responsible for your admission
Procedure and it is non-refundable once paid.
MBBS In China Admission
March 2022 intake for MBBS In China Admission for Pakistan Students. Here is the complete guide with the Fee structure.
Admission Criteria 60% marks in Biology and English, more than 50% in Physics and Chemistry. Age Limit is 25 Years. Less than 17 Years of students are not accepted. The student between 17-18 years will provide the power of attorney attested by the Chinese Embassy.
We Follow This Admission Process. You Can Call us 0304-7418334.
- Submit your educational documents and pay an admission fee of 2000RMB to us
- We will apply for your admission letter. After receiving the admission letter you are required to provide all the above-required documents
- JW202 and a security deposit of 3000RMB will be deducted from the fee package and
- if your visa is rejected by the Chinese embassy then you can submit an original copy of the admission letter and JW202 to us can get a refund of a security deposit of 3000RMB.
- Please note that 2000RMB of admission fee & Courier is non-refundable and not refundable
once it’s paid and non-countable in the fee.
MBBS In China Application And Admission Process
- How to Apply mbbs in China
- Admission letter
- student visa (How to Get visa)
- Police Character certificate
- Attestation of educational documents
- Visa Application
- Ticket to China
- Submit Fee
- Hostel Cost
- Total Cost for First-year MBBS in China
- PMDC Test Guidelines (After Completion of your MBBS)
How to Apply MBBS In China
Here is the step-by-step guide. Ho to apply and select a medical college in China.
- Search Chines medical universities
- we will help you in the selection of medical university WhatsApp (03047418334)
- You cant apply directly for mbbs in China
- Find an Authentic Agent in your city
- you Can Apply Trough us (03047418334)
As per our information, you can apply directly to any medical university. choice of authentic agent in your city. Agent charge some fee like 5000-1000Pkr. An agent will responsible for all the matters related to mbbs in China.
if you apply through our platform mbbs .com.pk. our team will help you with the selection of a medical university in China to till PMC MDCAT 2023 Test. our team consists of doctors who clear the PMC test recently. we will help you with each and every matter in China.
this is the second step after the selection of a medical university. apply for an admission letter and jww2 form (Student visa). you need a scanned copy of the following.
- Passport Size Photo
- Matriculation certificate and Detail marks sheet
- FSc (Pre-Medical) Certificate and Detailed Mark sheet
- Scanned Copy of your Passport
You need the original admission letter issued by your university and the student visa form to apply for the visa in emmabsay in the Republic of China, located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
All these steps will be told to you by your agent as well as by our team members.
Apply for a Police Certificate
This is the third step. Apply for a police certificate. For this purpose visit your police station. They will guide you through the Police certificate application process. Normally within a few days, the police station issues a police certificate.
You have completed three steps. if you have any questions drop your comment. we will reply to your comment as soon as possible.
Attestation of Educational Documents
Get an attestation you the matric detailed mark sheet and fsc detailed mark sheet from your respective board of intermediate and secondary education, and attest from the inter-board chairman commit Islamabad.
for attestation of documents, you can use the TCS service.
This was the fourth step
Visa Application is the 5th step. Here is brief information about visa applications for mbbs in China. You need to apply to the embassy for a visa. you need the following documents for your visa application.
- Attested Degrees (Matriculation and Fsc)
- Police character certificate issued by Police station
- Admission Letter (original)
- Jww2 Form (student visa form)
- An affidavit from your father’s guardian, That they will provide money for your education.
- Bank Statement
MBBS In China For Pakistani Students
China is our neighbor country. Pakistan China friendship is an example for the world. There are many benefits for Pakistani students in China. Traveling to China by road is very cheap. due to CPEC Pakistan and China are very close friends. If you want to do mbbs abroad. your priority should be mbbs in China.
Here is a List of benefits for Pakistani Students
Mbbs in China for Pakistani students is very beneficial, Here is the list of benefits and facilities for Pakistani students.
- All Chinese universities off mbbs courses in English
- The age limit for MBBS in China is 18-24
- Recognized Byword health organization
- All Chinese universities are recognized by WHO
- Recognized worldwide, China MBBS Degree Recognized worldwide
- Country tests, Like PMC, and USMLE is mandatory for Practice as a doctor
- FSc Pre-Medical or o/level students can apply
- Receive, University Representative will Receive You
- PMC Recognization, No Medical university recognized By PMC
Related:- MBBS 1st Year Books
PMDC Test After Completion of MBBS
After completion of your MBBS in China, it’s mandatory to pass the Pakistan Medical Commission test. After successful clearing of the PMC Test. PMC will issue a license. Now you can practice as a doctor in Pakistan.
if you want to practice in China. No test is required. If you want to practice in the united state of America. you need to appear in USMLE.
After Completion of the Pakistan Medical Commission test, your journey was completed, But not ended. now your doctor officially.
Congratulations, Your Now doctor. if you have any questions regarding PMC Test. Comment below. I feel happy to help you. we charge nothing for help. so share this article on social media.
Study MBBS In China On Scholarship (Video)
Here is the best video about studying mbbs in China on scholarships for Pakistani students. This video will explain all types of scholarships. This video is a kind of complete guide.