As per PMDC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum, and Conduct) Regulations, All Medical and dental colleges must adhere to the following determinations. MBBS Fee for Private sector A grade medical colleges is 1,263,251 while B Grade Medical Colleges Fee Rs.1,014,828 per year.
A Grade Private Dental Colleges 1,239,406. While B Grade dental college fee is 962,685 Pkr Per year.
Related:- Medical Colleges In Pakistan
- Only a one-time registration/admission fee of the student may be charged but shall not be more than two percent of the annual tuition fee.
- Students have the right to pay the tuition fee on a quarterly, six-monthly, or annual basis. o A student who elects to pay the college on a six-monthly basis in advance shall be granted a minimum 2% discount on the annual tuition fee. o A student who elects to pay the college on an annual basis in advance shall be granted a minimum 4% discount on the annual tuition fee.
- • Hostel or Food charges on a per-month basis are applicable only if the student uses the hostel facility.
- Transport charges on a per-month basis are applicable if the student uses the college-offered transport facility. Any transport provided by the college between its academic building and its teaching hospital shall not be charged to the student.
- A college may require a student to obtain health insurance subject to the student having the option to acquire such insurance from its own sources.
- No student shall be required to provide any form of security for payment of fees by a college including but not limited to postdated cheques, bank guarantees, etc.
- Students shall be required to pay the fees only after the issuance of the final merit list by a college within the time provided by the college to pay the fee as acceptance of the offer for admission on merit.
- No additional fees such as annual registration or other fees shall be charged by any Students who are warned to not pay any amount in excess of the fees as notified or permitted under the PMC Regulations.
Prepare Medical And Dental College Admission Test According to MDCAT Syllabus to get admission to Medical Colleges in Pakistan.