This is Best MDCAT Book for mdcat 2022 preparation. Reviewed by all toppers. Each and every MCQs have a well-explained Answer.
The intermediate students study the textbooks of their own province to get good marks in intermediate. But National MDCAT Preparation wants some extra study too. This is the latest edition of The National MDCAT Book 2022.
PMC National MDCAT Preparation Guidelines
With the announcement of criteria and syllabus by PMC, every student is worried and trying to be guided as well as possible.
National MDCAT, by PMC, is something different from NUMS and other entrance exams. Here are some points for your next strategy to be followed
- Conducting body for NMDCAT is PMC and it is almost sure that the test will be taken through PMC Try to start studying as soon as possible because the syllabus has increased.
- Don’t think that the PMC MDCAT test can be passed by reading federal books only. This will be a centralized exam i.e. all the provinces will rely on a single exam which is the national MDCAT.
- Following the textbook of your own province, the paper will be consisting of topics present in all the provinces’ textbooks.
- Since the syllabus is too much, it will be better to first complete the syllabus first, with good preparation and a deep understanding of topics, and then revise it at a pace so that an extra revision can be facilitated.
- The difficulty level of the paper does not mean that it is out of the syllabus. It means that it is either having lengthy and calculation-based questions or questions with confusion and the questions which are connecting two chapters or topics.
- Large additions are present in the Biology portion of the PMC MDCAT syllabus. So the main focus is Biology followed by Physics which is always supporting in case you have good physics concepts & practice.
- National MDCAT Chemistry Chemistry requires a lot of practice and a good grip over the concepts and conversions as those in organic chemistry. It is not that difficult but requires a bit of extra time for extra topics.
According To MDCAT 2022 Paper Pattern
This Book is according to the National MDCAT Pattern. The paper format is 200 multiple choice questions with no negative marking.