This year MDCAT syllabus change by PMC. Now The NMDCAT syllabus has a topic from the textbooks of different provinces, as well as from the federal book board.
The intermediate students study the textbooks of their own province to get good marks in intermediate. But National MDCAT Preparation wants some extra study too.
To solve this problem of the NMDCAT Aspirant MBBS.COM.Pk team compiled this book. The author of this book is a well-known MDCAT Subject specialist.
The Subjects specialist put their best to provide the best book for the MDCAT Preparation. This was a challenge to write a book in such a short time.
Here is the Book according to the PMC National MDCAT Syllabus. This is the best preparation book. This contains all subjects Multiple choice Questions. This will solve the problem of MDCAT Aspirant.
PMC National MDCAT Preparation Guidelines
With the announcement of criteria and syllabus by PMC, every student is worried and trying to be guided as well as possible.
National MDCAT, by PMC, is something different from NUMS and other entrance exams. Here are some points for your next strategy to be followed
- Conducting body for NMDCAT is NUMS and it is almost sure that the test will be taken through PMC Try to start study as soon as possible because the syllabus has increased.
- Don’t think that the PMC MDCAT test can be passed by reading federal books only. This will be a centralized exam i.e. all the provinces will rely on a single exam which is the national MDCAT.
- Follow the textbook of your own province, paper will be consisting of topics present in all the provinces’ textbooks.
- As per previous papers analysis of NUMS, it’s difficulty level is a bit high. If PMC has given the charge to NUMS for the national MDCAT, it means that the paper setter team will be exclusively the one making NUMS paper in the previous years. Try to solve past papers after completing preparation from textbooks of your own province.
- Since the syllabus is too much, it will be better to first complete the syllabus first, with good preparation and a deep understanding of topics, and then to revise it with pace so that an extra revision can be facilitated.
- The difficulty level of the paper does not mean that it is out of the syllabus. It means that it is either having lengthy and calculation based questions or questions with confusion and the questions which are connecting two chapters or topics.
- Large additions are present in the Biology portion of the PMC MDCAT syllabus. So main focus is Biology followed by Physics which is always supporting in case you have good UHS physics’ concepts & practice.
- The syllabus of English is similar to that of UHS including vocabulary and grammar. The way you were doing English for UHS or ETEA MDCAT, suggests the same way to prepare NUMS English for NMDCAT.
- National MDCAT Chemistry Chemistry requires a lot of practice and a good grip over the concepts and conversions as those in organic chemistry. It is not that difficult but requires a bit extra time for extra topics.
According To NMDCAT Paper Pattern
This Book is according to the National MDCAT Pattern. The paper format is 200 multiple choice questions with no negative marking.