MDCAT Registration 2023 – the PMDC has announced registration portal for MDCAT 2023 is again open.
The new Date For Registration will be Updated 0n MBBS.COM.PK in a while. Keep Visiting Us.
What is the Submission of Fee and Issuance of Admittance Card for MDCAT Registration?
- After submission of the online registration form 2023, the candidate or their representative is required to visit the nearest branch of the bank during banking hours along with the print-out of the application form. The bank shall be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- On submission of the MDCAT fee of Rs.6000/·(non-refundable), the concerned bank official will stamp the application form and return the “candidate’s copy” form to the candidate or their representative.
- Within 72 hours after fee submission, the candidate shall be communicated their Admittance Card, bearing their roll number and examination center, via attachment at their mobile number and E-mail ID.
- The candidate is advised to download and take a printout of this admittance card.
[su_note note_color=”#EEEEEE”]Also Check: MDCAT Book 2023[/su_note]
MDCAT Registration 2023 Dates
|PMDC MDCAT Registration Start||13 July 2023|
|MDCAT Registration 2023 Last Date||20 July 2023|
|PMDC MDCAT Late Registration Start||25 July 2023|
|MDCAT Registration Last Date ( Late Fee)||29 July 2023|
|Preparation Book||MDCAT Book By MBBS.Com.Pk|
MDCAT Registration will be live at 9:00 PM. Keep Visiting MBBS.COM.PK
HOW TO APPLY FOR MDCAT Registration – STEP BY STEP
MDCAT Registration will start on 13 July 2023 and the last date to fill MDCAT main application form is 20 July 2023 at mdcat.pmc.gov.pk. After the release of mbbs.com.pk notification, candidates can complete MDCAT registration before the deadline.
[su_note note_color=”#EEEEEE”]Also Check: MDCAT Syllabus 2023[/su_note]
Step 1. Create an Account for the MDCAT
- Click on this link to create a PMDC account for MDCAT. You might not be able to make an account as the registration hasn’t started.
- You’ll see dialogue boxes like that. Sign up by entering your Full Name, Father’s Name, CNIC/Form-B Number, Mobile Number, Email, and Password.
Step 2. Account Verification Email
- You’ll get a verification e-mail at the e-mail address you’ve given.
- The email will include a verification code.
- Enter that code from your email ID.
- Log into that email account and look for a confirmation email from PMC. Verify your account by clicking on “Verify Account OR Create Account.”
Step 3. Login to your mail
- Login using your email and password on the link.
Step 4. Updating information
- The registration form for the MDCAT will appear after you log in. To get started, you’ll need to upload a photo and CNIC/B-Form.
- Add your full contact information by providing your name, address, city of residence, and the city from which you obtained your domicile.
- As well as asking where you obtained your HSSC, they will also inquire about the location of the exams, whether they were conducted in Pakistan or abroad.
- Click on Save application after saving your academic and personal information. Once you click Save, you’ll be redirected to the payment page. Click on the print fee challan.
- To submit your MDCAT application fee, you must print out and submit a challan.
- After you pay the challan, upload the copy to the portal. Next, upload your digital challan. Once you click on the upload fee challan, you are taken to a new page. Click the “Upload Deposit Slip” button after you upload the Challan image to upload the deposit slip.
- After you upload the challan, you’ll be taken back to the registration page. Click on “Final Submit.” Download and print the application. Once you click “Print”, your application will appear in a digital format. To submit this form, you will need to print it out, sign it, attach two pictures, and send it to NTS headquarters.
Upon completion of the online registration form, PMDC will send you an e-mail and text message. In case of any questions, visit mbbs com pk step toward medical education.
What is the Choice MDCAT 2023 test date?
After the submission of the registration form, the candidate can select the test date. Not to mention, you’ll need to prepare the syllabus for MDCAT.
Registration for the 2023 MDCAT Testing year will open on the 13th of July. You can save time on registration day by filling out your information in the MDCAT Registration System in advance.
What is the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for MDCAT Registration?
- Minimum 70% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent(with Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Maths as major subjects).
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Foreign nationals of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- The exam will be competitive for which the syllabus and sample paper is available.
- Result Awaiting candidates can also apply.
What is the CHOICE OF CENTRE for MDCAT?
The candidates MUST select any ONE of the Below mentioned cities for appearance in the MDCAT Exam. However, based on the seating capacity available in a city, the PMDC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city.
The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose the city nearest to their residence.
What are the DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE MDCAT REGISTRATION?
This is the 1st step of registration. Prepare the following documents before starting the PMDC 2023 online registration process for MDCAT. These documents are mandatory.
- Matric Result Card
- Intermediate (Equivalent) Result Card
- Recent Photo
- CNIC/B Form
MDCAT Online Registration Form
When you click on the submit button of the online registration form. A unique ID will appear on the screen. Note the id number for further use. Also, download the PDF filled registration form.
Keep saving all the information for further use. After a few days, you can download your admit card via the CNIC Number.
[su_note note_color=”#EEEEEE”]Also Check: AFNS Online Registration 2023[/su_note]
Documents that are required for registration
1. Matric/SSC/O-Level Marksheet
2. Matric/SSC/O-Level Degree
3. HSSC/A-Levels/Intermediate (Equlivent) Marksheet (HSSC-1 if you awaiting for HSSC-2 result)
3. Candidate’s Recent Photograph
6. Parents/Guardian CNIC
7. Paid Fee challan (Have to upload for Fee confirmations after MDCAT registrations
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MDCAT REGISTRATION?
- The candidates must reach their respective centers on the test date by 08:30 am positive. Centers will be sealed/closed at 09:30 am.
- Admit Card/ Roll No. Slips will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to download it from the MDCAT portal login.
- The candidates must bring the following items with them on the exam day:
- Printed Admit Card (downloaded from the website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B-Form. No other identity will be acceptable.
- In case of B-form/ Loss of CNIC, please provide an Original NADRA Token Slip as proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. an issued photo ID, e.g., a Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate, is also required.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue ballpoint pens (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens, etc.).
- The students must adhere to Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid-19, i.e., wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing.
- The mobile number and e-mail address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and be kept functional always for any notification/ information.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hall; otherwise, strict disciplinary action shall be taken, which may also lead to the cancellation of the gaper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.
WHAT IS THE MDCAT PAPER PATTERN FOR 2023?
Below is the MDCAT test format:
|Logical Reasoning Questions||10|
WHAT ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FOR MDCAT?
Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), in accordance with Section 18 and regulations made under Section 8(2)(f) of the PMDC Act, invites applications for appearing in MDCAT Examination for admissions into MBBS/BDS programs in recognized medical and dental colleges in Public and Private sectors across the country including Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K).
Any student seeking admission to any medical or dental college shall mandatorily be required to have passed the MDCAT examination held by PMDC. The passing marks for the MDCAT examination shall be 70%.
WHAT ARE THE TEST CENTRES FOR MDCAT?
PMC Will conduct MDCAT across the country in 20 cities. Here is a detail of MDCAT Centers. Here are city-wise details.
- D.G. Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Kharian / Jhelum
- Nawab shah
AJ & K
MDCAT Registration for 2023 will start on 13th July 2023 and the last date to fill MDCAT main application form is 25 July 2023 at mdcat.pmc.gov.pk. After the release of mdcat.pmc.gov.pk notification, candidates can complete MDCAT registration 2023 before the deadline.
1. What is MDCAT?
MDCAT is a mandatory entrance test for students seeking admission to any medical or dental college in Pakistan.
2. How much is the examination fee?
The MDCAT registration process is simple and can be completed online through the official website of the Pakistan Medical Commission and the registration fee is Rs. 6000/-.
3. Where can I get the MDCAT syllabus?
The MDCAT syllabus is available on the official website. The syllabus covers topics from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
4. Is the fee refundable?
No! The admission fee for MDCAT isn’t refundable by any means.