Did you know? The AFNS online registration process has begun. Detailed instructions are available in this blog post from AFNS fee to how to apply for AFNS online.
The nursing profession is a highly demanding and challenging career. It requires a special kind of person who is willing to dedicate themselves to helping others. If you are passionate about nursing and want to make a difference in the lives of others, then the AFNS armed forces nursing service might be the right choice for you.
The online registration process is now open, so don’t hesitate to apply today. As you know Pakistan is a country that has been plagued by war and violence for decades. The healthcare system in Pakistan has been struggling to keep up with the overwhelming number of patients, and nurses have been on the front lines, providing much-needed care.
We’ll explore what this specialty entails, and we’ll discuss some of the challenges and rewards that come with working as an AFNS nurse in Pakistan.
The registration started on 17th August 2022. The deadline to register is 16th September 2022. Only females can join the Pak Army nursing service. After the completion of the training, the lieutenant rank was awarded.
Read:- MDCAT Registration 2022
What is AFNS?
Did you know that the nursing service for the military is called “AFNS?” The acronym stands for Armed Forces Nursing Service. AFNS nurses are responsible for providing direct patient care to military personnel and their families around the world.
If you’re considering a career in nursing, this could be a great opportunity to serve your country while doing what you love! Learn more about the AFNS and how to become one of its proud members.
What is Eligibility Criteria for AFNS?
The female students with 60% marks in Matric and 50% marks in F.sc pre-medical are eligible to apply for this post. Those who have their pending results for 2nd year F.sc can get a hope certificate from their institute. In this way, they can apply for the post.
Related:- Army Medical College Admission
After the results are announced they can submit the result sheet. The criteria are easy to meet and the willing students can easily go for it. The students should be encouraged to go for this position as this is a golden chance for them to serve their motherland.
Related:- Nursing Admission
AFNS Online Registration Instructions
The registration process is completely online. The last date for AFNS Registration is 16th September. Here is the step by the guide about AFNS online registration form filling guide.
- The registration forms are available online on the official website of armed forces nursing
services. The students can download the form in soft copy.
- After filling in the forms the forms are to be submitted online. Sending the forms in hardcopy through the post is now obsolete.
- Filling in the form requires the basic information of the candidate. The biodata should be correct as you can submit the form only once. Make sure you give in all the details correctly.
- The documents need to be attached in a pdf file along with the form before submission. It requires the result sheet of your matric and f.sc exam. The candidate also needs a NOC (no objection certificate) and a passport-sized picture uploaded. The domicile is also required in order to complete the documents.
- For the registration fee, a postal order of 100 PKR is made in the name of Director-General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
- Bond. the given slip is also attached to the uploaded form.
- Following the registration, the student has to go through the preliminary test. This test includes a written intelligence and personality test. It will be conducted within the given bracket of 17th Aug -16th Sept. The test will take place at your nearest
recruitment center. You have to mention the center while applying for the test.
- The date of the test will be given as soon as you submit the online form. You will get a roll number slip after successful submission. The date and time of your test will be
mentioned on the slip.
How to Apply for AFNS Online Registration- Step by Step
Step 1 – Visit the Official Website
Go to the official website of https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ and locate AFNS in the slider and select.
Step 2 – Enter Information
Enter the personal information. Fill all the fields for example:
- Testing Center
- Date of Birth
- CNIC Number
- Father Name
- Father’s Profession
- Father’s Rank
- Father’s Army No
- Father’s Regiment/Corps
- Father’s Parent Unit
- Father’s Status
- Father’s Income
Step 3 – Education Details
It’s time to enter your education details for example:
- Result Status
- Roll Number
- Passing Year
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
- Marks Percentage
You might also add your job experience as well.
Step 4 – Hit Register
Enter the code being displayed on the image and hit Register
Step 5 – Check Status
You can also check the status of your application.
What is the AFNS Eligibility Criteria?
If you are a matric student with at least 60% marks and FSC with at least 50% marks, age between 17 and 25 years, and height of 5 feet or more, then you can consider yourself eligible to apply for the AFNS. The process is easy and the benefits are many so don’t hesitate to apply today.
Which Documents Are Required for AFNS?
The requirements for the applicant are as follows: they must provide 2 sets of attested copies of their academic certificates, as well as the originals. They must also provide an attested copy of their domicile, a photocopy of their CNIC, and 3 recent, attested photographs. A NOC certificate is mandatory for government employees.
- What is AFNS registration fee?
The AFNS registration fee is only Rs. 100. You don’t need to pay for anything else.
- How to apply for AFNS?
You have to apply for AFNS online through the Join Pakistan Army portal which is explained in the article.
- What is AFNS?
AFNS stands for Armed Forces Nursing Service in Pakistan. AFNS nurses are responsible for providing direct patient care to military personnel and their families around the world.
Still, do you need help? Ask questions in the comment box. We respond to every comment instantly. we love to help you.