The doctor is a noble profession in the World, In Pakistan, Every Pre-Medical Student wants to become a doctor. Here is army medical college admission 2020 with registration And Answer of frequently asked question about Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Registration Will Be Open 24th October (NEW)
- Last Date is 31st October
- Hifz e Quran test 5th-6th November
- Display Of Merit List Wednesday 13th November
- Last Year Closing Merit Was 87.67% (Open Merit) For BDS 87.67%
- Foreign MBBS Merit was 86.62% BDS Was 75.97
- Qualification: 4th or Final Year Student of MBBS of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC
- Age (as on 31 December 2020): 20 to 26 years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” or (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMX)
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/ debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Twice Screened Out by ISSB.
- Twice rejected for ‘M’ Cadets by GHQ / AHQ / NHQ Selection Boards.
- The candidature of a candidate who will temper his academic certificates, conceal or give wrong info to gain an undue advantage will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
ARMY MEDICAL COLLEGE REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE
Candidates can either register through the internet on the website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Registration at AS&RCs
The candidates may report at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 4 for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the date of the test as well:
- AS&RC Rawalpindi
- AS&RC Lahore
- AS&RC Karachi
- AS&RC Peshawar
- AS&RC Quetta
- AS&RC Multan
- AS&RC Hyderabad
- AS&RC Muzaffarabad
- AS&RC Gilgit
- AS&RC Faisalabad
- AS&RC Dera Ismail Khan
- AS&RC Khuzdar
- AS&RC Pano Aqil
Registration through Online Internet (WEBSITE)
A candidate can also register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will bring along documents mentioned in para 4. Candidates must attain a working knowledge of computer as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Read Also:- NUMS Entry Test
Schedule of Registration 2020 Army Medical College / Preliminary Tests
Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per the following schedule:
- Registration: 10 July to 31 August
- Preliminary Tests Including Intelligence Test: 04 to 20 September
Physical Test For Army Medical College
- 1.6 Km run- 8 ½ minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetition in 2 minutes
- Sits Ups- 15 repetition in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups- 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing- 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4 feet
- Preliminary Medical Test:
- Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Important Points For Medical Cadet
An ‘M’ Cadet, after his enrollment under this Scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he is on roll until the completion of his Medical graduation and during that period he shall be subject to the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 and rules, regulations and orders made thereunder.
On the successful completion of his Medical education and due satisfaction of other requirements of the Scheme, Medical Cadet will be commissioned in the AMC And Armed forces hospitals.
Read Also:- UHS MDCAT 2020 Syllabus
2 x attested photocopies of educational certificates.
2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
4 x attested passport size photographs.
Candidates will deposit pay order of Rs 500/- clearly indicating ‘Payable at any Branch in Pakistan’ in favor of Surgeon General/ DGMS (IS), Medical Directorate / DMS-1, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Registration For Applying in Army Medical College Admission 2020 is held in the light of Judgment of Lahore High Court. New Date for Registration will be Announce Here very Soon.
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at their nearest stations through the website as well as call up letter. Medical Fitness of candidates who are selected in the final interview shall be carried out at nearest CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at Army Medical Corps School & Centre Abbottabad within one month after MBBS and induction as Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC) officer by GHQ PA Directorate.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army Medical Corps for a minimum of six years, after passing the MBBS.
Still, you have a question in mind, Ask in Comment about Army Medical college. I will help you as soon as possible. This is the complete army medical college admission 2020 step by step guide.