Becoming a doctor is a noble profession in the World, and Pakistan is no exception. Every Pre-Medical student wants to become a doctor and, better yet, a doctor from Army Medical College. That’s why today, you’ll learn all about Army Medical College admission.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Selection Procedure
- AMC Medical Cadet Seat Distribution
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ineligibility Conditions
- How to Apply for Army Medical College
- Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
This article contains the latest well research information. More than 99% of Medical students trust mbbs.com.pk. we Publish articles before anyone else on the internet.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding Army Medical College admissions.
1. Are admissions open in Army Medical College?
Not right now but the registration process will begin in the coming days. The registration for the M Cadet batch will start on 8 June 2022 and conclude on 15 July 2022.
2. How much it’ll cost me in Army Medical College?
It depends, in the case of NUMS or Paying Cadets 220,000 PKR per year but for Foreign Cadets $12,000 or 2,386,549 PKR per year.
3. How many seats are available?
There are a total of 258 seats available for candidates.
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi (100MBBS, 02 BDS)
- CMH Lahore (30 MBBS)
- CMH Multan (5 MBBS)
- QIMS (5 MBBS)
- KIMS (5 MBBS)