PMDC Merit List For Private Medical Colleges is now available. Applicants are requested to contact colleges directly, This year private medical colleges have 20 marks for interview.
Admission in all private medical colleges in Pakistan is open now. Admission will be through PMC Private medical colleges portal Follow this step-by-step guide to apply for Private Medical Colleges Admission. Here are the important points about admission. Criteria for admission in private medical colleges is 20% interviews, 30% intermediate, and 50% NMDCAT. The National Admission Portal PMC for private medical colleges is open.
[table id=10 /]
Scroll Below to start the application procedure. MBBS.COM.PK team recommends you read the article carefully, Before starting the application procedure. For Help WhatsApp to MBBS Team at 03347418334. All MBBS Books, as well as BDS Books, are available online at MBBS.COM.PK. We Say good luck to everyone.
- The date for inviting Applications will be announced soon
- Last Date for Admission Application Online
- Fee Structure
Here is the updated fee structure for mbbs of private medical colleges for the year 2020-21
- 1st and the 2nd-year fee will be 17 Lac (1.7 Million Pkr) per annum
- 3rd and the 4th-year fee will be 18 Lac (1.8 Million Pkr) per annum
- The Final Year fee will e 19 Lac (1.9 Million Pkr) Per annum
[su_button url=”https://mbbs.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Private-Med-Fee-2020-2021.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#030629″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #FFFFFF”]CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD FEE STRUCTURE[/su_button]
This year huge increase in the fee structure of private medical colleges.
- THESE CHARGES INCLUDE ONLY ANNUAL FIXED FEE AND TUITION CHARGES.
- STUDENTS WOULD BE CHARGED SEPARATELY FOR TRANSPORTATION, HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION, ANNUAL INSURANCE(50,000/year) ETC
- IF YOU ARE A NON FILER 5% WITHHOLDING TAX WOULD ALSO BE CHARGED
[su_button url=”https://pmc.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#030629″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #FFFFFF”]CLICK HERE TO APPLY[/su_button]
For foreign students
PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission
University of Health Sciences, Lahore is the admitting university for the Private and Public sector medical colleges of Punjab.UHS shall make admissions into private medical colleges of Punjab against the following categories of seats
- Open Merit
- Overseas Merit
There is a separate application form for MBBS And BDS. The application process is completely online. just like the Admission Process for All Private and Public Sector Medical Colleges.
Online Application Process
For admission to the Private medical college online application procedure will be started after the PMDC mdcat test result.
Here is the to-the-point application process. A Helpful Video will be added here.
- The application process shall be completely online and no manual or
paper-based application shall be accepted.
- For filling the online application form, the candidate shall first register
on the web portal at with the help of his e-mail ID and a password. The system will then
generate a Pin Code which will be sent to the candidate on his e-mail
- For the first time Login, the candidate will be required to enter
his/her e-mail ID, his/her password, and the Pin Code sent to him/her.
However, once the candidate has logged in successfully, he/she shall be
required to only enter his/her e-mail ID and password to log in next
time. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail and password secure.
- Once the candidate has logged in, he/she will enter his / her profile
information (Name, Marks, etc.). After making all entries, the candidate
will be required to upload his/her scanned mandatory documents,
photograph, signatures, and left
- Biometric Verification The candidate shall visit the nearest Branch Bank of Punjab, For Biometric Verification.195 Pkr is the Bank Verification and process fee.
- 2500Pkr is the Private medical college admission processing fee, Per Category.
Related:- NUMS Merit List
PMC Admission Portal For Private Medical Colleges
The portal for applying for admission to private medical colleges Shall be open on 17th December. The portal shall be closed on 11th January. The merit list shall be issued on 15th January.
Read:- PMDC MDCAT Result 2023
Only those private medical colleges listed on the PMC Admission Portal as recognized for admission. Any college admitting the students without recognization shall be subject to panel action. Our visitors can read the list of recognized private medical colleges list on mbbs.com.pk.
Candidate Must Have
- 120/200 Marks in MDCAT 2023
- Applicant Must Have 70% Marks in fsc
MDCAT is mandatory for Admission to the Medical and Dental College of Pakistan.