Are you looking for a LUMHS Entry test guide? Here is the complete step-by-step guide about LUHMS admission MBBS and BDS. LMHS Entry test date is 25 September 2023. The entry test center is all over Sindh. you can also check the Lumhs Jomshoro Merit list here.
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
Liaquat University of Medical And Health Sciences (LUMHS) is the admitting university for MBBS /BDS admission by PMC. University will conduct an admission test for MBBS and bds in Sindh, for Students holding the domicile of Sindh Province.
Download:- MDCAT 2023 Syllabus PDF
All Medical Universities in Pakistan, Expect NUMS Test Date to be 25 September.
Lumhs Entry test
This is the mandatory test for admission to medical colleges in Sindh.
For admission in Public & Private sector Medical & dental universities/colleges of Sindh Province. Candidate must have Sindh province domicile.
Related:- NUMS Entry Test 2023
in compliance with the Admission Regulations (as amended 0n 30 May) of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC, LUMHS shall conduct Entry test sessions for admissions in MBBS/BDS Courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities/colleges of Sindh province, through National Testing Service (NTS) on Sunday 8th September. The test shall be simultaneously arranged in the following cities of Sindh Province.
LUMHS Entry Test is conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS).
candidates can select any of the above as his/her test center, nearest to their Residence for his/her convenience. Select near the city for the entry test.
According to PMDC, the Candidate must have a minimum of 70% Marks in fsc/o-level. Candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the LUMHS Entry Test for Admission to any medical college in Sindh.
- It is mandatory for candidates having domicile in Sindh Province to appear in the entry test for Admission to MBBS/BDS programs in public & Private sector Medical Universities/Colleges of Sindh Province
- As per Admission Regulations 2018 (as amended on 30 May) of PM&DC, a candidate must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or equivalent Examination (e.g A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with a minimum of 70% Unadjusted Marks, However, those awaiting results can also apply.
- Mere appearance in Entry Test does not confer the right to claim Admission to any Medical & Dental University/College. All the Admissions shall be provided in accordance with the Allocation of seats at respective Universities / Colleges and purely on a Merit basis.
Pattern Of Entry Test
- Here is the Complete entry test paper pattern. you can also download LUMHS Past Papers as well as Syllabus.
- Entry test shall comprise a single Question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Divided into the following 04 (four) Sections:
- Biology =80 MCQs
- Chemistry =60 MCQs
- Physics =40 MCQs
- English =20 MCQs
- Total Marks 200 and there shall be no negative marking in the test.
- The duration of the test shall be 150 Minutes ( 2 Hours, 30 Minutes ).
- The Passing Marks shall be 60% ( i.e. 120/200) in the test.
LUMHS NTS Answer Key
Here is Nts answer key. you can check the result with this answer key. this is according to the self-scoring system.
Related:- MDCAT 2023 PMDC
Registration Guide Step By Step
Follow this step for Registration.
- The online registration process for the Entry Test Starts on 5th September 2020 and continues till 25th September 2020.
- Candidates have to fill online form available at National Testing Service (NTS) Website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates MUST follow the instructions given on the website of the National Testing Service (NTS) for guidance to fill up the Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form.
- No Application Form will be entertained, which is received after the prescribed Deadline.
Still, do you have a question? Ask in a Comment we will help you as soon as possible.