Are you looking for a LUMHS Entry test guide? Here is the complete step by step guide about LUHMS admission 2020 MBBS and BDS. LMHS Entry test date is 25 September 2020. The entry test center is all over the Sindh. you can also check the Lumhs Jomshoro Merit list here.
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
Liaquat University of Medical And Health Sciences (LUMHS) is the admitting university for MBBS /BDS admission by PM&DC. University will conduct an admission test for MBBS and bds in Sindh, for Students holding the domicile of Sindh Province.
All Medical Universities of Pakistan, Expect NUMS Test Date is 25 September 2020.
Lumhs Entry test
This is the mandatory test for admission in medical colleges of Sindh.
For admission in Public & Private sector Medical & dental university/colleges of Sindh Province. Candidate must have Sindh province domicile.
Related:- NUMS Entry Test
in compliance with the Admission Regulations (as amended 0n 30 May) of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC, LUMHS shall conduct Entry test session for admissions in MBBS/BDS Courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities/colleges of Sindh province, through National Testing Service (NTS) on Sunday 8th September. The test shall be simultaneously arranged in the following cities of Sindh Province.
LUMHS Entry Test is conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS).
candidates can select any of the above as his/her test center, nearest to Residence for his/her convenience. Select near the city for the entry test.
According to PMDC, the Candidate must have a minimum of 70% Marks in fsc/o-level. Candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the LUMHS Entry Test for Admission in any medical college of Sindh.
- It is mandatory for candidates Having domicile of Sindh Province to appear in the entry test for Admission in MBBS/BDS program in public & Private sector Medical Universities/Colleges of Sindh Province
- As per Admission Regulations 2018 (as amended on 30 May) of PM&DC, a candidate must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or equivalent Examination (e.g A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with minimum 70% Unadjusted Marks, However, those awaiting results can also apply.
- Mere appearance in Entry Test does not confer the right to claim Admission in any Medical & Dental University/College. All the Admissions shall be provided in accordance with the Allocation of seats at respective Universities / Colleges and on purely on Merit basis.
Pattern Of Entry Test
- Here is the Complete entry test paper pattern. you can also download LUMHS Past Papers as well as Syllabus.
- Entry test shall comprise of a single Question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Divided into following 04 (four) Sections:
- Biology =80 MCQs
- Chemistry =60 MCQs
- Physics =40 MCQs
- English =20 MCQs
- Total Marks 200 and there shall be no negative marking in the test.
- The duration of the test shall be 150 Minutes ( 2 Hours, 30 Minutes ).
- The Passing Marks shall be 60% ( i.e. 120/200) in the test.
LUMHS NTS Answer Key
Here is LUmhs Nts answer key. you can check the result with this answer key. this is according to the self-scoring system.
Related:- UHS Answer Key
Registration Guide Step By Step
Follow this step for Registration.
- The online registration process for Entry Test Starts from 5th September 2020 and continues till 25th September 2020.
- Candidates have to fill online f0rm available at National Testing Service (NTS) Website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates MUST follow the instructions given on the website of National Testing Service (NTS) for guidance to fill up the Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form.
- No Application Form will be entertained, which is received after the prescribed Deadline.
Still, you have a question? Ask in Comment we will help you as soon as possible.