Are you looking for a LUMHS Entry test guide? Here is the complete step-by-step guide about LUHMS admission MBBS and BDS. LMHS Entry test date is 25 September 2023. The entry test center is all over Sindh. you can also check the Lumhs Jomshoro Merit list here.
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
Liaquat University of Medical And Health Sciences (LUMHS) is the admitting university for MBBS /BDS admission by PMC. University will conduct an admission test for MBBS and bds in Sindh, for Students holding the domicile of Sindh Province.
Download:- MDCAT 2023 Syllabus PDF
All Medical Universities in Pakistan, Expect NUMS Test Date to be 25 September.
Lumhs Entry test
This is the mandatory test for admission to medical colleges in Sindh.
For admission in Public & Private sector Medical & dental universities/colleges of Sindh Province. Candidate must have Sindh province domicile.
Related:- NUMS Entry Test 2023
in compliance with the Admission Regulations (as amended 0n 30 May) of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC, LUMHS shall conduct Entry test sessions for admissions in MBBS/BDS Courses in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities/colleges of Sindh province, through National Testing Service (NTS) on Sunday 8th September. The test shall be simultaneously arranged in the following cities of Sindh Province.
LUMHS Entry Test is conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS).
candidates can select any of the above as his/her test center, nearest to their Residence for his/her convenience. Select near the city for the entry test.
According to PMDC, the Candidate must have a minimum of 70% Marks in fsc/o-level. Candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the LUMHS Entry Test for Admission to any medical college in Sindh.
- It is mandatory for candidates having domicile in Sindh Province to appear in the entry test for Admission to MBBS/BDS programs in public & Private sector Medical Universities/Colleges of Sindh Province
- As per Admission Regulations 2018 (as amended on 30 May) of PM&DC, a candidate must have passed intermediate / HSSC pre-Medical Group or equivalent Examination (e.g A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with a minimum of 70% Unadjusted Marks, However, those awaiting results can also apply.
- Mere appearance in Entry Test does not confer the right to claim Admission to any Medical & Dental University/College. All the Admissions shall be provided in accordance with the Allocation of seats at respective Universities / Colleges and purely on a Merit basis.
Pattern Of Entry Test
- Here is the Complete entry test paper pattern. you can also download LUMHS Past Papers as well as Syllabus.
- Entry test shall comprise a single Question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Divided into the following 04 (four) Sections:
- Biology =80 MCQs
- Chemistry =60 MCQs
- Physics =40 MCQs
- English =20 MCQs
- Total Marks 200 and there shall be no negative marking in the test.
- The duration of the test shall be 150 Minutes ( 2 Hours, 30 Minutes ).
- The Passing Marks shall be 60% ( i.e. 120/200) in the test.
LUMHS NTS Answer Key
Here is Nts answer key. you can check the result with this answer key. this is according to the self-scoring system.
Related:- MDCAT 2023 PMDC
Registration Guide Step By Step
Follow this step for Registration.
- The online registration process for the Entry Test Starts on 5th September 2020 and continues till 25th September 2020.
- Candidates have to fill online form available at National Testing Service (NTS) Website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates MUST follow the instructions given on the website of the National Testing Service (NTS) for guidance to fill up the Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form.
- No Application Form will be entertained, which is received after the prescribed Deadline.
Still, do you have a question? Ask in a Comment we will help you as soon as possible.
Walhat about tha fee structure ..
depend upon college. the fee varies from college to college
I think 33 thousand give every year
i belong to gilgit baltistan.can i apply to sindh medical colleges?
plz reply me…
Is 25 september still valid? I thought the isn’t decided yet because of this covid-19 pandemic
We will update
I filled the nts form but is there any other form that i have to fill to specify which universities i wonna apply to?
yes, after the entry test
how to email the fee voucher
check advertisement of univeristy
Asslam walikum sir first of all really thankful to you for a lot of Information
So,sir I m really worry about my nts form I have been TCS my nts at 26 Aug 9:45am but they were saying that shipment will reach at 27aug 8:45am …sir now will nts accept my form?? Sir please answer me I ‘ll be really thankful
Ask them or visit nts website for eligibility….
what is the deadline date of submission admission forms for lumhs jamshoro
MERAY MATRIC M 955/1100 AND fsc main 423/505 marks hain 2year ka result awaiting hay . entry test m 140/200 hain. meri admission counseling kar den k khan apply kar sakta hun
When admit slip is issued by nts
Lumhs entry test date?
Mera form reject hua he fee recipt lumhs ko na bejne ki waj se abi beji lumhs ko recipt mail ki he abi tak mail ka rply nhn aya kya karun plz guide
Sir mera form reject hua lumhs ko chalan recipt mail na krne ki waja se abi mene unko mail kardya he deposit num cnic and chalan recipt pic
Abi tak reply nhn aya m kya karun plz help
sir I had paid the pre entry test fee and i had also send the image of nts deposit slip fee voucher to email id [email protected] but still my name is in rejected candidiates what can i do???
your mail is not responding so how can i send my nts copy to u
I am filled and also paid my challan but you give nobody answer of my. Form
I am also agree to my paid slip, kindly answer me of my email
I’m unable to access the past lums test.. So sir can you please send me link to directly access it….
can a kpk student apply for this ?
This is for the Sindh students.
sir what is the deadline of submitting admission forms for lumhs jamshoro . plz tell me.
Sir when will UHS 2020 mdcat held?????please reply,,,
Can a student apply 3 times entry test
yes. Sindh students can apply.
What is the syllabus for lumhs entry test
The NTS Lumhs syllabus for the admission in the medical colleges of Sindh will be uploaded on mbbs.com.pk versy soon.
N sir what about past papers is past papers are available online on which website
Can you please tell me if a improver appear in entrance test then 10% would be cut
This year or next year
how many days in entry test of lumhs
Sir when the lumhs test occur
I’m from punjab can i apply now for lumhs?????