PMDC NLE Exam is compulsory whether you study in Pakistan or any other country. NLE stands for the National Licensing Examination by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
All those graduates who are currently in house jobs or will appear in house jobs can do house jobs without NLE 2023 but after the completion, the house job must clear the National Licensing Examination to get permanent registration.
NLE Step 1 date: 20-27 August. Pass marks 70%. Can be taken from centers outside Pakistan as well.
- The first NLE will be conducted in August for Foreign graduates.
- 2nd NLE will be conducted somewhere around Nov-Dec, and local graduates will also be allowed to give this 2nd NLE.
- THE PASSING PERCENTAGE FOR NLE WILL BE 70%.
- NLE will be conducted a minimum of 2 times and up to 4 times annually.
- The syllabus of NLE for MBBS graduates is finalized while that of BDS graduates will be finalized later.
Read:- PMDC MDCAT Syllabus 2023
PMC NLE 2022 Examination
Students can move the foreign to Pakistan, After completing the 2 years of the degree.
- The authority shall at least twice a year as per the schedule approved by the Council conduct the NEB to
assess and oversee the assessment of the knowledge, clinical skills, and professional
attributes of students who have partially completed a medical and dental program in
a foreign institution and are seeking transfer to admission in a medical or dental
College in Pakistan.
- Any student who has been enrolled in a medical or dental institution or college outside Pakistan and has completed more than two years of the program may seek transfer and admission to a medical or dental college in Pakistan subject to qualifying the relevant standard of the NEB for the prescribed period of each program of study pursuant to which the student shall be qualified to obtain admission in the immediately subsequent year.
- A student shall be required to take the NEB within twelve months of having left his program of study outside Pakistan in order to be eligible for admission to a medical or dental college in Pakistan.
Read:- MDCAT 2023
NLE Exam Pakistan Syllabus
Here is the PMC NLE Syllabus, you can download PDF. These are the most important for preparation.
- DOC Prinzmetal Angina CCBs
- DOC Angina Pectoris B.B with nitrates
- DOC of CCF ACE/ARBs
- DIC Anaphylactic shock Adrenaline Post MI V.arrhythmias Amiodarone & procainamide (old concept lidocaine)
- HTN First line groups Thiazide, ACE, CCBs
- SVT DOC Adenosine
- Rate controlling drugs for SVT, A.Fib, A.flutterB.B, CCBS & Digoxin
- WPW Syndrome DOC Ibutilide or Flecainide
- Post MI V.T > Amiodarone > Lidocaine
- New Group for CCF ARNI ( Sacubitril +Valsartan) effective like ACE
- Ranolazine if traditional antianginal ineffective
- Best thrombolytic in MI Tenectiplase > alteplase> streptokinase But treatment if the choice in STEMI PCI
- B.B r not contraindicated in D.M, Asthma, or COPD ( Except Active bronchospasm)
- Ischemia heart disease and HTN B.B & ACEThis exam was conducted by Pakistan Medical Council PMC keep visiting mbbs.com.pk for the latest information. If you have any questions regarding the PMC do comment.
What is the pattern of paper I mean how much mcqs will be there in paper, should be viva or ospe there, or not??
salam bro I would to ask u that is it necessary to do fcps after house job
Kindly reply me please tell me is it necessary to give this exam after 2nd year i mean can we give it after our 3rd year? And these 14 points are the only syllabus and kindly tell me that do we need to left our degree from foreign country like if we left that and didnt pass here then what will we do?
Yes, it’s necessary to gave after 2nd year. It according to PMC Nle examination.
Percent age requirement for NLE EXAM
What will be the syllabus for dental surgeons ?
And kindly tell us about Date of conduction
MBBS.COM.PK Team will update the syllabus very soon. Please keep visiting us
ya sb ky sb chotia han reply he nhi karty bharvy
What percentage need for NEB exam?
i cant find the pdf?? where is it?
who have graduated since 2019
but currently doing housejob
they have to give nle or not?
Can a foreign national who has done his mbbs in a foreign country appear in the NLE
NLE is a good practice or not ?
Is there any benefits for NLE exams .
I registered for NLE instead of MDCAT by mistake and submitted the challan fee of the same. Can the fee be transferred to MDCAT and can I appear for MD CAT now.