Bakhtawar Amin Medical College Located in Multan, The college is affiliated with the University of Health Sciences Lahore. Offers
- Allied Health Sciences
Allied Health Sciences Admission
Allied Health Sciences is 4 years Degree Program.
- BS- OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY (BS-OT
- BS- MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY (BS-MIT)
- BS- OPTOMETRY AND ORTHOPTICS (BS-OPTO)
- BS- MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY (BS-MLT)
- BS- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY (BS-DT)
- BS- DENTAL HYGIENIST (BS-DH)
Read:- Medical Colleges In Multan
- Affiliated with (UHS), Lahore
- Attached with Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan for Academic needs.
- Attached with 600 bedded Bakhtawar Amin Trust Teaching Hospital, Multan for Clinical Practice.
- Highly qualified Academic & Clinical Faculty approved by UHS, Lahore
- F. Sc (Pre-Medical)
- Minimum Marks 50 % for ?
- MDCAT (Not compulsory to Pass, however attempt of MDCAT may add value)
Read:- MDCAT 2023
- 100% Scholarship for Qualifying Candidates
- Need-Based & Merit-Based (Marks in F. Sc)
- Matric / O Level Certificate
- F. Sc / A-level Certificate
- Passport Size Photo (4)
- CNIC/ B-Form
- Admission Form
Download MDCAT Syllabus 2023 pdf as well.
- Admission forms are available at the Admin Office of the College of Allied Health Sciences, Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan.
- Submit duly filled forms with all the required documents at the Admission office.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview
Address: Matital Road: Northern Bypass, Multan
This is a complete guide to admission to allied health sciences, at Bakhtawar Amin Medical College. Feel free to ask questions in the comment box. we will guide you.