MBBS Admission Test (MDCAT 2020) Conducted By Pakistan Medical Council. MDCAT Date is 9 August 2020. PMC will conduct a centralized Entry test across the country. Private medical colleges can conduct separate tests for admission.
Every Pre-Medical Student wants to Become a Doctor. Are you want to become a great doctor?
Obviously answer will be yes, MDCAT is the first step of Medical College Admission. Secure your seat in MBBS you need extraordinary study strategy. In This Article, I will guide you on how to get maximum marks in MDCAT. Follow Prove MDCAT Preparation Study tips.
Private medical colleges are free to decide their own per year fee from next year after the new PMC ordinance. It would expectedly be 25 to 30 lac per year with the selling of one seat in the first year separately in 30 to 40 lac rupees in name of donation.
You will exactly witness this after 6 months because the federal government has tried to finish the supreme court central admission policy in medical colleges via an ordinance.
MDCAT 2020 Latest Changes
Medical And Dental Colleges Admission Latest Updates is
- The Admission Authority shall conduct annually on a date approved By PMC Entry Test Council and as per standard approved by the board, A Single admission test which shall be a mandatory requirement for the students seeking admission Medical or dental colleges in Pakistan.
- No Student shall be awarded a medical degree in Pakistan, Who has not passed the MDCAT Prior to Obtaining the admission.
- The admission to medical or dental programs conducted by Public sector medical college shall be regulated as per the policy of the provisional government.
- Criteria are 50% Fsc and 50% Entry Test.
Read Also:- NUMS Entry Test 2020
MDCAT Preparation Tips
Follow these tips to get High marks in MDCAT.
- Always prefer to study from Text Books.
- Self-study is a key factor to cope with the long syllabus in a short time.
- Don’t mess up with these daily reforms, Every year such rumors rise. Don’t be impatient and Waite for the official notifications.
- Write and learn the short listings and easy concept holding things that your entry test preparation teacher writes on board.
- Freshers should not get confused and depress by the quick answering skill of Repeaters, and repeaters are suggested not to depress them by showing their quick replies and concepts.
- Obviously there’s a hell of a difference btw studying for fs.c (cramming mindset) and studying for MCAT (Conceptual mindset).
- Stress factor is the biggest issue, resolve it by convincing yourself that you are the only one who will stand above of all.
- Practice UHS MDCAT Past Papers
- Pray five times regularly because success is the grant of Allah if Allah is with you nothing can stop you from achieving your goals.
MDCAT Books 2020
Mdcat Books are very important for preparation. Here is teh Best UHS MDCAT Books 2020.
- Physics Punjab Text Book Board
- Biology (Most Important Part)
PMC Entry Test
MDCAT Across Pakistan is conducted by the PMC. But private medical colleges can conduct separate admission test. Marks Distribution is here
- 200 Total MCQs
- Passing Marks 120
- 80 MCQs Biology
- 60 MCQs from Chemistry
- 40 MCQs From MDCAT English
Read:- UHS Syllabus 2020
No Negative Marking in entry Test.