You Can Check Nums Entry test Result 2019 by NTS Here. Today NUMS MDCAT is conducted by the National Testing service across the country in 90 test centers. NUMS Entry test is mandatory for admission in the medical colleges, Affiliated with the National University of Medical Sciences.
NUMS Entry Test Result 2019
Here you can check NUMS MDCAT Result By your roll number. Other options for checking result is
- Check By CNIC/B-form Number
- Check By Name
On the recommendation of the Subject experts. 04 marks awarded to all the candidates across the board. The Question Numbers as follow
NUMS Reconduct 2019 Result, Within Is here. Check Result at MBBS.COM.PK
NUMS Reconduct Result
NTS NUMS Reconduct Result is here. Reconduct test Held 6 October.
- Biology Question no 120(White) 135 (Green) 142(Yellow) 86 (Blue) 117(Pink)
- Biology Q 121 (White)138 (Green)145 (Yellow) 85 (Blue) 114(Pink)
- Physics Question no 180 (White) 173 (Green) 176 (Yellow) 193 (Blue) 165(Pink)
- Physics Question no (White) 186 (Green)168 (Yellow) 166 (Blue)197 (Pink)166
You can get Nums Paper 2019 here, Check your carbon paper with actual paper and NUMS Result 2019. Any Question? Ask Below in Comment Box.
NUMS Entry Test Result Is Here. Wait For 3-5 Seconds. Scroll Down & Click on Check Result Button.
Check Also:- UHS Result
According to students, the test was difficult, and time was also short, Express your opinion in the comment box. How was the today test? your marks in the test.
NTS Apologize from Candidates and Families due to inconvenience caused. NUMS deputed a team of Subject Matter Experts for the redressal of issues/queries raised by the candidates, according to the above schedule. You can comment Your Quires here. Our team will Response you and answer your quires.
NUMS Admission Procedure
Check your NUMS Result 2019. After the result admission process in the medical colleges affiliated with the nums starts. Here is the complete list of medical colleges affiliated with the nums and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for the nums affiliated medical colleges is
- The Candidate Must Have Minimum 70% marks in Intermediate
- The Students of the O-Level Must Submit the Equalivence Certificate From IBCC.
- Candidate Must Have Minimum 60% Marks in The NUMS Entry Test.
NUMS Offers MBBS/BDS and Allied Health sciences courses. eligibility criteria for the Allied Health Sciences and B.sc Nursing are different. NUMS Merit List 2019 will be displayed after the admission application process. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for the admission.